View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 08:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The irony of that whole situatuion is that I called my neuro to have him up my Prednisone and he decided that at this point plasmaphoresis would be more helpfulTHen I asked him him if I would have a PICC or a central line and he told me PICC so that's what I was expecting - not a cath in my jugular - I tell you I went a little crazy for a few days after that - screaming @ my hubby (cuz' he knew), being mean to nurses, crying, and not sleeping - I was like a mad woman - I'm so ashamed.I've just always had a fear - ok phobia - of needles and since being diagnosed I've been bled dry...........OK, enough about me - how are you? I'm sorry to hear you're feeling rough - that stinks. Your idea of selling mg on ebay was funny - I wish there were buyers out there.Maybe the heat is effecting your mg..............
Is it super hot there? We've had a huge heat wave here in Texas, and I think that's what is making our mg worse - my neuro won't let me go outside in the heat......... When you get a chance, drop me line and let me know how you are feeling.......Take care! Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erinhermes

sorry to hear you're feeling down. Its frustrating when you do so much, or have so much done for you, and you don't get any results!!

I'm going through a period of my mg being bad, and don't know why, and dont want to tell my neuro, cos he'll just want to up my prednisolone!!!! I still think my idea of selling our mg on e-bay is a great idea, if only we could all dislodge it from ourselves we may have a chance

Hope you soon start to feel a bit better, take care
redtail
erinhermes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote