View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post urodynamics test

Hi Jenn. Joined the forum only this morning and stumbled to your site while trying to enter bio on myself, I hope to enter one later but I will take time with question from you. I had procedure over year ago ordered by urologist-administered by young female med tech, I am 50 yr old male and was also very anxious regarding testing procedures. The medical technician doing my test is an angel! She has wisdom beyond her age, professional, and made me feel completely safe. She explained all processes, had gentle humor, and I immediately sensed integrity/honesty about her- which made procedure, that may well have been a horror story for me, turn out easier than trip to dentist. This is a very simple test and I recall her explaining it is easier on females. You will be fine, Jenn, and when you answer their questions- be complete. I have discussed the integrity of my med tech with others, and now have discovered all have this gift, given to them, on loan, by our trust and nature. I will try to find my way back here later. Im not all that internet/chat room saavy, but I am anxious to read all went well for you. Relax.
Rick
biorick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote