View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just be careful with the prednisone - you just cannot quit - the adrenals will fight back and not in a nice way.
I also have a lot of hormonal issues. I am panhypopituitary so I take replacement hormones for practically everything so every day is a balancing act. It is not easy to have hormones out of whack and then have this as well - as I do not have adrenals - I will not take steroids (it would rob me of the ability to control myself in times of illness).

I am not able to work and it gets me down too. I am too weak. My shoulders have been frozen for years. But I try to do a few things here and there and try to help others as I can in cyberworld. Like you, I cannot get answers either. IVIG almost killed me. I have to try to find new doctors now. Starting over - bleah. Hang in there - you have the right to be blue - there is a lot going on. Reach out - there are many of us in boat.