View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me BP? View Post
I like it Mari that I see that smiley guy in your post. It does seem like your mood has lifted and for that I'm grateful.

Meg I don't think we ever "spoke" before but I'm proud of you for posting here, seeing a pdoc and I think you're headed in the right direction. If I could I'd slap you on the back and say good job
thank you its really helpful to have some sort of guidance. its like having street lamps on a dark path, i need them to see that im on the path and going well, you guys are my street lamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamster View Post
SO he turned the game back on, I am so mad....It was cut off today and he just HAD to have it back and has been in there for two hours. Now it's time to make dinnre and I asked how he wanted the chicken and he said nuggets, which I am NOT making on my own again. Just not doing it. I am so irked. I woke up in a good mood, had a good day and then this happened, with him asking for my credit card to turn his game back on.

I just hate this and can see it's gonna build up again until I explode and this time I won't back down, he can leave....He's already NOT HERE so why BE here at all? I am so upset...Jackie is playing baseball with a small rubber ball in the house and a stick and I told him to stop and Jack said let him do it. THIS is what's wrong here...but will HE ever see it? No...I could just scream I am so angry. AND disappointed. I don't know why I thought he would be real with me and DO what he said he would for once, he's got a bad track record.
dear pam, im sorry youre having a difficult time but please know that im thinking of you and that im hoping things get better for you soon

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
—Randy Pausch

"Thanks for this!" says:
Pamster (08-02-2008)