View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, I understand exactly what you are going through. There is so much that I really would like to share with you about my experiences. I had all of those experiences at 2.4 ata. I had to drive 30 to 40 miles after 2 dives a day. I did this twice at 40 dives each time. I had symptoms although they got milder for up to 6 weeks after treatment, then had amazing pain relief for up to 8 months.
My first series of dives was in Canada at 1.5 ata, 40 dives and I was great after, for 8 months(no symptoms, well, thats not true...just much milder). The next year I did 40 dives at 2.4ata and like you had exactly the symptoms you explained and like I said early a few mild symptoms after. Again, with great results for 8 months plus. My third set of 40 dives the next year were at 2.4 ata. and with the same results.
Then I bought a chamber. I can not tell you what to do, but my results were amazing. I was alone when I did my treatments living in a hotel and doing my own driving and it was difficult! I could not sleep, I went to the bathroom 100 times per night it seems, I was confused and my skin burnt beyond belief.
Vic C. kept telling me "To shoot my way out of Dodge". I was in Texas for treatment, but I stayed. If you read his posts, he does not believe that 2.4 ata is necessary. I must say here, you probably should be taking grapeseed extract. It helps! If you pm me I'll give you a ring and we can talk if you like.
I am now a certified rescue diver with a chamber I use with great results. Sorry I am all over the place. I have just gone through the loss of a dear friend(Vic) and have a house full of company. I think if you can continue, you may obtain the results that will amaze you. Are you on any meds durring treatment? If so what? Do they have a list of your meds? Did you have a chest xray before treatment or recently? If you need to talk I will be glad to hear from. All the best, Diana
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote