View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default OH me

I can relate to all of it. No one knew what was going on when I had full blown panic attacks when I was 13 in the 1960's. It was like a black cloud,or a eclipse would happen,then the attack.

You don't want to hear my description of these attacks.

In 1980,some people put rubber bands on there wrist and snapped it against their skin to divert a attack. Works for some. Mine was more acute.That's when the Phobia Clinic came into being.

Back to 1968,at a Military School,I started having them again. In 1969 they gave me Valium 10 Mg 4 times a day for years. My life was filled with dread,and I backed away from everyone. The clinic at the academy would not let me in. They thought that I was faking it to get out of the Academy.They gave me looks of shame,and aggravation. I was not faking anything. In the 70's I had more problems.

So many people misunderstood. So many judged me,and made big mistakes with me...One after another. This froze my life,and I have achieved nothing. I never married,no kids,no anything that I can say that I proudly achieved.

I'm sorry that I don't have good things to say. I struggle now with many difficulties,and complexes.

In my opinion,they still don't understand this. My dad,Mom,and sister never understood it. I don't understand it...It's like walking through a maize,and confusion is present. I ended up with no true friends. No one wants to be around me.

I have tried to find the cure,but this thing has only gone from one thing to another. I"M SORRY. I'm in broken pieces. Brokenfriend
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-19-2009), Pamster (08-03-2008)