View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Possible Trigger Don't read if to sensitive

Trigger warning....Don't read if successible to others conditions.... Trigger warning...

I felt like my throat was closing in. I felt like I would choke. I felt a pins,and needles feeling. My heart would pound...my head would blank out...it was like a dark cloud of terror would move in on me. I'd lay down on a bed waiting for it to pass.

Then all of these phobias appeared. Soon I had dozens. Fear of elevators,going over bridges,getting a hair cut,sitting in the dental chair,eating with people,sitting in the auditorium,sitting in a movie theater,sitting in church,talking to people...etc.,etc...

My head was filled with pressure,my throat in front was filled with pressure,my solar plexus was tight...now hurts...the back of my neck was stiff...sometimes up to my ears... tension would go down my legs... my eyes would shake...my head would shake...I would clam up and loose my ability to talk...I would be massively confused... My face would turn reddish,and heat up... All of this together was terrifying... I lived in dread

My symptoms almost came back later in life. They where not the same as the ones when I was a teenager. My heart would pound,and my head would blank out. I had terror,and felt like I was going to die. My head would shake side,to side. I'm going to stop here. This is bothering me. I have hated these feelings,and felt like I was the only one on earth who had this. Brokenfriend
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-19-2009)