View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MS and hot weather

Hi,
I'm looking for info re: MS and the heat. I've never had a problem with it before and am not sure if that is what is going on now. In addition to lethargy do you experience an actual spike in your body temp?

Two weeks ago I had a couple of days with a temp that would spike in the 102 range. With Ibupofen or Tylenol it would go down to 100. I felt like crap but after two days I felt better so I didn't go to the doc.

I am always a bit tired btw MS and working two jobs so I don't really think much of it.

Now the fever is back, ick. Last night it was up to 103. I will make a doctors appointment tomorrow now matter how good I feel. Maybe its a UTI? One would think I should know but other than urgency which I have all the time anyway I can't really say there is a difference. No respiratory or GI issues thankfully.

Any ideas? Thanks for reading this and I hope you feel good today. Jules
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (08-03-2008)