View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

it's down to 97 today, at least that's what it's supposed to be.
then by wed it's going to be about 88. a cold snap!

DM, got your card. thank you so much. HY, HM. don't you just love that card.
my parents really got a kick out of it.

my weight is stable.
i've actually been walking most days, even the day after surgery when i got home. not going to let my walking go. i've got to stay on my feet. now my "speed" is up some. i'm back to my 8 min's. even did 9 today.

goal is for every day this month.
i hope to make my radiation appt for about 1100. you're supposed to get very tired on radiation tx's. my plan is to walk in the am before i go. i've been told by others that the fatigue kicks in by about 2 wks. oh joy. even more tired than i yam now

i wonder why my body got cancer. they said i wouldn't be a candidate for genetic testing. i don't remember why. Q for the oncologist. making a list.
and i can't help but wonder what my %'s are for it's return. higher than if i didn't have it in the first place. but, i have to put that out of my mind. that's the future and we all know we can only live in the here and now.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (08-03-2008), SandyC (08-03-2008)