View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had my kids wearing stretchy ones with a little 'apartment' inside. I would roll up a paper with their 'sensitivities' on it and clip it inside. This kind was the best for us because we kept finding new sensitivities... although (knock on wood) we seem to be passed 'growing' new sensitivities and are on the up-swing now with food variety.

They also were a little stretchy, so that if the bracelet got caught on something, the children weren't left dangling... they could just pull their hand out of it.

I really would promote children wearing these bracelets. It breaks my heart to see how some kids are overwhelmed by 'strange' adults trying to FORCE them to do something they know they're not supposed to do. These bracelets keep those nasty/disrespectful/evil adults away.

When my children were younger they used to call them their 'magic' bracelets because it protected them even when I wasn't around.

As they get older, I'm finding they don't seem to need them as much... Of course, everyone we associate with now knows that they'd have to deal with the 'wrath of Kim' if they try to feed my kids.

We got them at our local jewellery store.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)

Last edited by KimS; 11-02-2006 at 05:11 PM.
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote