View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I just applied for a job at AT & T for CSR and hoping to get picked. I have plenty of experience so if they are looking for someone who they can rely on I think I am it despite the living conditions I have to endure at the moment. PArt of our problems are financial but the rest is like you said Mari, he wants to control too much. I just don't know what to do, I wish I could just run to Mom's, but I have obligations to them to make sure they are taken care of. I may be the one with the purse strings but Jack rules the money and I suppose he's serious when he says tonight during dinner we'll need a truck. SO I will have to use my new job cash to cover that so he can drive Jackie around to local appts. That's if it works out, who knows I might not be able to pass their written tests and it might not go through, plus it's driving two hours a day.

I just don't know what's worse, where I am at now, or where I will be in a few months if things go down the way I think they will....*Sigh*