View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Donna, his primary will be in tomorrow and I am going to get him in. The insurance company said that the doc can call and actually talk to somebody in the pharmacy dept but I get the impression that doesn't happen very often.

The Prevacid is especially made for people who are also taking antibiotics so I don't understand why they can't make an exception with a doctor request.

What makes me mad is that these pills are $30 apiece. That is ludicrous.

He has stopped the Celebrex and is taking my Prilosec, I don't know what I will do when my scrip runs out, guess I will do every other day until refill time.

We were going to take him and his girlfriend out to dinner today for his birthday but with his stomach the way it is we decided to wait.

There is my boy, can you believe he is only fifteen, well sixteen in two days. When he hugs me my head lays on his chest. I am 5'4". He looks kinda like a punk (actually he can be if he catches you doing somebody wrong). He is actually a real momma's boy and he don't care who knows how much he loves his mom. All his friends know. He is a good kid. Still has a lot of maturing to do.

Thank you Donna, I will check out the site.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (08-03-2008), Pamster (08-03-2008)