View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Too long to read!!!!

Thank you Pam, no this was about a week and a half ago. Self portrait in the bathroom. He likes to take pictures to post on MySpace. He is the one who talked me into setting up my own MySpace. He made a comment about a month ago that he wasn't the first in my friends list lol. Oooppss! Funny, I noticed the day before that lol.

Today is the first day of the last week of school and I can tell he feels a bit better or yesterday was a really good day. He wasn't mean and nasty, just tired. Asked if I would be able to pick him up early and I told him that his teacher said no early days this week, too much to learn for final on Thursday. He really needs to work hard this week. Just a passing grade is all he needs.

Tomorrow is his birthday so we took him out to get a piercing. NO!!! Just a little eyebrow. He wanted a tattoo but I told him no. At least with a piercing he can remove that. Bought him a couple of movies he wanted. Then we all went for ice cream. mmmmmm!! Next weekend maybe we can go out to eat. Give his tummy time to settle from the Celebrex and the Protonix time to work.

Gee they called me on Friday at 5:30 had the amn pharmacy # written wrong. She apologized for it today and said it could very well have been her fault but the other nurse who called that I can't stand made like my fault. So we went whole weekend with out his scrip. I call that number 3x a week at least and had bottle in my hand so know not my fault. Have appt. today to ask for referral for food allergy test. Am going to see about getting it done asap.

I am so grateful to you guys for letting me rant here. You probably see a new post and think oh no there she goes again about her kid lol. I would rant on MySpace but he is on my friends list LOL. He can read it, gee maybe that is a good idea. No probably not.

I have been doing a lot of research on help available to him for getting him through school. I wish I would have know this was all available back in 2005 when his grades first started falling. Then trouble started and things have been down hill. I just thought that the school would help. I talked to my ex mother inlaw, B's grandma, the EMI teacher's aide witch, and she says,"WELL, I don't know why the school would lie to you." (regarding available services, and options) then I told her what I was told and she didn't say anything. Then I told her I was going to get an advocate and she said " they don't know everything all the time either." This woman is a contradiction. She will say things flat out to seem humble but then she acts like she knows everything. Does that make sense? She will say "I don't know everything." but then she will go on and on like she does.

okay, I have bored myself and ranted, and vented, I am sorry dear reader