View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 07:00 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Disappearing post

I removed the post myself because the link he left did not take you where he said it would. People come here join and give no indication who they are, where they are and dump a link that doesn't take you where they say it does. Are they getting paid for each hit on the site? Who knows? I erred on the side of caution by removing his post and just the fact that he is already complaining on another forum without contacting either David or myself makes me wonder if he is a scammer. Until he proves otherwise he is suspect. Sorry if anybody is offended but as a support forum I don't think we need that type here. AL.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The problem I had was with the broken link. I or anyone else here have no problem with a scientific post but if you put it up I would trust your judgement before a first time poster with no information about themselves that will not contact the administrator but choses to bad mouth us on a different forum. I find that suspect. He could just as easily have left a message here. I answered yours in a timely fashion and would have given him or her the same courtesy.

http://www.alsforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1534

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ALS/MND Registry

Last edited by BobbyB; 11-02-2006 at 07:05 PM.
BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote