View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I massage Alan every single night!!!!

Even when I use the magnassager, sometimes I have to do it with my own two hands. The magnassager is terrific but nothing beats my hands.

Sometimes when the PN is so bad (like if the weather is not cooperating), I have to knead his upper thighs and he says the blood just goes right into his feet. He absolutely says it's the greatest feeling in the whole wide world.

Then I take my arms and roll them (pressing hard) up his spinal column.

I had shown his chiropracto/neurologist what I do and he said "hey, it seems to work so keep doing it". Never had a bad reaction since I've been doing it and he is like a new man.

I do his shoulders, his neck, but when I start from the middle of his back, and do my thing with my whole arm and I press into his spinal column, it says "this is the best thing since sliced bread". Now believe it or not, Alan has bulging and degenerating discs.

I'm just happy that I can do this and I don't break his spine when I do it but he's a different person since he gets the adjustments from the chiropractic/neurologist. He only goes once a month now so in between the visits he has "ME".

I once had my 85 lb girlfriend walk on his back. He went nuts, he was in heaven.

I mean, don't the japanese do this in the massage parlors.

I would love to see his face if I walked on his back. Can you imagine? I'd kill him. But my girlfriend is anorexic and soaking wet, she's 85 lbs.

When he told his chiropractic/neurologist that my friend walked on his back he said "we really don't advise that, because she can push something out of place"

Really?? then what the heck am I doing when I take my arm and press into his spinal column and go up and down. And when I put the magnassager into his back, that sucker really gives a deep tissue massage.

I think massage is the best thing (if it's done correctly). I only wish Alan would learn how.. When he does it, it feels like a wet noodle.

He has no idea how to give a massage.
I should have gone into the business.

mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote