View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hehehehe, Mr. T is doing good, getting bigger! I will have to get some new pics soon. I have good news I think...I already heard back from the AT&T job, and it's good news so far, I have to go in for testing tomorrow morning and then a face to face meeting with their hiring manager like next Monday since I don't want to do Thursday unless I know I will have something cool to wear, Mom is bringing over her stuff from her business days and I hope that there is stuff that will fit me and make me feel confident about working.

Jack is a little leery, but other then that things sound definitely good, I would work 4 days out of a week and then saturday, so that leaves me one day a week to squeeze in appts. So it's going to work out. I am so excited and yet totally scared! I can't believe I turned in the online application yesterday and POOF the recruiter called today! I have to think that's a good sign. He mentioned problems people sometimes have like it gets too loud in the call center, but I told him I was used to it from the call center job I had at the ISP I worked at.

This is going to be so exciting!