View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
ol' cs, thanks for your thoughts. I wonder what other neurotalk members and readers who live in various parts of the globe think about the necessity of your idea of the USA controlling the world's chemical and drug industry. .
It does not make sense to me, in fact any control of this kind is frightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
And the insurance companies already won't touch you if you have PD - and that just ain't good enough either. Yeah, it would shake things up to start holding those holding those golden eggs to start being accountable. That will be difficult for all of us.... But this is only the beginning, and things will get far worse - and soon - unless we develop the moxie to look at how things really are, and demand accountability and justice.
We are not denied medical in Canada but forget about applying for any private health or sick benefit insurance to protect, say your mortgage, medical costs, cost of living. You can't get vehicle insurance coverage unless you fess up about your medical condition and then 'they' want to re-test you every year. I complained that I was being profiled by writing a letter to the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles and it worked, I got a clearance for 5 years. Like Fiona says one cannot turn a blind eye to injustice.

Bonnie

Last edited by smithclayriley; 08-05-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: add quote
smithclayriley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote