View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks bizi! I am just so happy! Tonight though and this afternoon when I got home Jackie was pretty hard to deal with. I was gone for four hours and I expect he will be not so happy when I am not there to get him off the bus in the afternoon and not there cooking dinner or bathing him. But I should get home in time for kisses before bed I hope and if not then he'll see me in the morning the next day. It's just like a dream come true, I wish I had done this a long time ago. It's just as good as going to school because it's a field I am comfortable in. And it's paying NOW at a stable company with potential to lead me anywhere I could want to go.

I did my nails in celebration of a sucessful day! I wish I could get my hair cut in time it needs trimming but Jack said we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. He's still leery about this because of the hours, but I think it will be worth it. Even in spite of the cost of gas.