View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I deleted that post i made FG, but you probably noticed that!

I'd like to go to Wales as well. The UK sounds good, but it's not a place that has drawn me really and Scotland has too many hills and mountains for my liking, but Wales sounds good!

September is only next month so you don't have much time left to pack FG.

How very exciting this must be for you! I bet you are really looking forward to this trip away.
I've been to Ireland and loved it, but not to Scotland. This will be my first trip to UK/Wales. We are flying into Manchester and then driving south to Wales. My sister and I will be going to London the last two days of our trip. Not sure exactly what the middle part of our itinerary is yet, but all those details are being taken care of by the other person that is going with us!

My sister's birthday is 9-11 so she wants to spend her birthday doing something other than her usual volunteer work for FEMA or the 9-11 Center she works for. This year will be special for her. We are all looking forward to the trip.

My other destination, again, would be Australia. I loved it there and would love to visit again.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (08-06-2008), Nik-key (08-07-2008)