View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Hi
Thanks so much for your ideas! Can you please tell me if Phennagran is a prescription medication? I will be going to see my Dr. in a couple of weeks and I can ask him if he might prescribe it if needed. Hey, what`s another pill when you take TONS already! Geez, who even needs to eat when you take enough to feed three countries? (Just kidding!) I hope you don`t think I am making light of this pain or this rotten disease we are going through, I just try to find some humor in this mess, it gets me through the day sometimes. I read this little saying somewhere and it really made sense:
"Don`t count the days,
Let the days count."
Hope your day is a little brighter. Thanks again and God bless. I will thinking of ALL of you and your kindness.
Franny
Hello Franny! OMG you are "too funny" saying pepto Bismol blinds you!! Have you tried peppermint tea? I too save my candy canes for upset tummy, nausea. I remember when my son's we're little and they had a bit of a tummy ache, I would say;"Go pick a candy cane from the tree" LOL Also, it's good to have humor in this "mess" we're in, like ya mentioned. Now, you asked if phenergan is a prescription med? Yes, it is. Almost all docs use this, with demerol, morphine shots, as this phenergan helps with the nausea. It also makes the drugs more effective. My husband recently had to take demerol and the phenergan while he was recovering in the hospital. Well, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Also, there is this cola(I forgot the name??) duh! My good friend told me to try pear juice out of the can? I, myself never heard of this. If I do get to feeling a tummy ache coming on, think, I'll try this! Well, take care, hang in there. ~Love Desi aka(Diane)
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote