View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if my friend Denise will come here and just say Hi to a bunch of wonderful caring supportive family members here. I hope she will.

I wonder that I havent even read all of the recent posts I hope you all will forgive BMW.

I wonder that my oldest broke her fibula (ankle) on Monday and yesterday I had to call doc office 4 times before they made an apt for her to get cast on..Then I had to rush cus the doc was about to close for day..but finaly at last she has a nice blue cast on her right foot. She made drum captian this year but that is not going to happen and no cross country running either. she is way sad as it is her senior year of high school. but there is a good side she will be able to focus more on studing and retake her s.a.t. test.

I wonder that even though I have been a aggresive hunter I still have not found ANY job

I wonder that I failed my math test by 1 fruity totty point and now must retake it .I wonder how ignorante I feel and most of me wants to say the heck with it but I will keep at it cus I have come this far.

I wonder how much I missed my family here and gosh how far behind I am in the post card trading.

I RAELLY WONDER HOW my Angel friend NIKKI IS???

I wonder if Goofy is chillin at f.i.l.'s place . I wonder how much it must be like when we were without eletric after hurricane a few years back in aug? for 2 weeks it was hot as hells kitchen .

I wonder if i can give hugs and hope ya all forgive me for rushing off but i need to get somethings done and fly to the bank to make a deposit. I wonder how thankfull I am it is a deposit and not a withdraw! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all the readers and posters and to my great family here

PEACE
BMW
oh AV8 AND BARBO and ABBIE AND WREN HOPE YOU SMILE AT THAT POSTIE or just tell BMW to shut up lol
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (08-06-2008), Koala77 (08-06-2008), megveg (08-06-2008), Nik-key (08-07-2008), Twinkletoes (08-06-2008), who moi (08-06-2008)