Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Exclamation

sorry Kathy edit needed re guidelines.

I understand your feelings and even agree with some of them, but this honestly isnt the place for these kinds of discussions. There are political forums for those, but here people's feelings just get in a knot when things cut too close to their own political views negatively.

It is ok to have limited politics, in a generalized way. But the operative word is LIMITED. It is in the guidelines clearly

Quote:
- Limit your direct discussion of politics, as people usually hold pretty strong opinions about this topic. Use the Politics Icon when posting a political thread.
soooooo
the link was just too errr graphic and guidelines talk about that too
Quote:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented .......
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=1293

I know feelings are strong....and I understand........

but this isnt the place to express them this way. too many with diverse views to maintain community harmony.

this is first and foremost a self help and mutual support *Health* community and we dont want to bring about any more stress in members' lives than they already have.
Politics triggers many and it causes stressful reactions.

that is a very good reason IMHO to abide by guidelines and *Limit* direct discussion of politics here.
Last thing I want to have to do is close this thread..............

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-06-2008), SandyC (08-06-2008)