View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cithmore View Post
Well tomorrow I have my PSR Percutaneous stereotactic radiofrequency rhizotomy. I have mixed feelings going into this, my neurosurgeon tells me I should have almost complete TN pain relief I will also have permanent numbness and other sensations in part of my face on the left side.:
Sometimes life gives us choices but just not the choices we might prefer.

it sounds like you are being told ...you wont have any t.n. pain yet at same time you will have numbness and other sensations PERMANTLY on left isde of face??? like you will have anesthesia dolorosa on left side ??? how dose that make any sense?? I have anesthesia dolorosa.... it is THE WORST TYPE OF T.N. PAIN THERE IS. it has its own classifaction . please BECAREFUL .
PLEASE be sure this is what YOU want to do and this is what YOU think is best for you. I am keeping you in my prayers!!!!!!!! THE DOC HASNT CONSIDERED A NEURO STIMULATOR FOR YOU I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE YOU PERMANTE DAMMAGE AND NOT OFFER A NERUO STIM TO YOU AS IT WILL NOT DAMMAGE ANYTHING!!! WOW BECAREFUL!!!!!!! MANY MANY BELSSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote