View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:26 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

wren,

it's beautiful...please keep on posting, you have no idea what it means to me to see you post your artworks...the rabbit...it just makes me go awwww....so real...

curious,

I love them, they show case your personality perfectly, fun, quirky, little queen kongny at times. LOL and it is beautiful...

Sandy, I will wait patiently...I love how creative your artworks are and when they need to be smooth, they are smooth, when they need to be rough, they are rough, and at times, they are smooth when rough, rough when smooth...thought provoking it is!

I needed to see these...it makes me feel alive...

9 years ago, I started ticcing so bad on my right hand that it would take 2 minutes just to write my name, 4 letters...

I started to learn to write and draw with my left hand...

and then, life caught up and I never learnt to really draw with my left hand and now, all I can do is draw circles and lines and not much else...

I would like to learn to draw with my left hand as well as my right..some day...

I needed to see these wonderful works today, wren, curious, and jo...
and I needed to revisit those others, Sandy, tkrik, Finlady, lefty and others...

it made me feel alive today....and I needed it...I needed it..

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-06-2008 at 10:29 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-06-2008), Koala77 (08-07-2008), SandyC (08-07-2008), Twinkletoes (08-06-2008)