View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry your Zucchini Bread wasn't as good as you had hoped Jo, but I'm keeping your recipe and intend to try it soon. It sounds really yum, and my DH loves most things with walnuts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I just wanted you all to know that this one is cooking in my slow cooker as I speak! I checked out the times for similar recipes, and am using them as a guide as to how long to slow cook this dessert....
Thank you Lor for those soft drink dessert recipes, and I wanted you all to know that the chocolate/cherry dessert worked out just fine. I used Sprite instead of Coke for this one, and it worked just beautifully.......in fact it was really, really yummy and my guests were most impressed.

I was going to put the mixture in 4 small individual dishes, but I ended up using just one large bowl which I placed in water in my slow cooker, and then I cooked it for about 6 hours on high.

I had intended serving it with vanilla ice cream, but ended up just pouring fresh cream over ........... and it was just fabulous.

Thank you very much Lor. I can't wait to try another one.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (09-28-2008)