View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there will i checked out the CPD forms on line and i don't think i am going to be able to fill them out do to my hands so i am going to have to go in to the office and hopefully they will help me out with filling them i am going to do a letter up with the dragon speak or at lest try lo lo. I did find it odd that you just can't fill them out on line then print them off and sign them send them in but they only let you print them off and then you have to fill everything out by hand. I am going to wait till the end of the month do to the fact that i will have had the tutor here and see if i can do this schooling from home that ways i if i can't i can tell them that as will which i would think it would help my case. I truly don't believe that i will be able to do school i have tried on my own and i just couldn't concentrate or keep anything in my head long enough to write about it but i need to try and see if having some one else with me can help keep me focused on the task at hand. If not then i will just have to wait till i get in to the pain clinic and see if they can't get me off the drugs and some thing else for the pain. In fact i have been in such a flare this past week i just wonted to cut my arms and shoulders off lo lo. I hope when i go in for my message again that she can do some thing for me i went last Tuesday and it did help i felt pretty good when i left but within a half hour of being home the pain just got so bad all i could do was lay in bed and cry. Will i guess i better go i have to make some calls now that the pain is not as bad so take care out there hope you have a pain free day.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote