View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I saw the doc late last night.... (I love doctors who have 6:45 appointment slots).

Anyway, we decided to tweak the Oxycontin slightly, and raise the dosage of the percocet to 10mg to see if that helps at all.

I see the doc again in 2 weeks, and she said if these changes don't help within the next 2 weeks we can then switch to a different BT med at the next appointment... my git is telling me that I will be switching to a different BT med in 2 weeks because so far today I feel no different with the changes that were made last night.

The good news is that my doctors office is accepting several nursing school students who need clinical hours in a doctors office... and my doctor asked me if I wanted to talk to the nursing students about my experiences as a pain management patient at my next appointment... I'm excited (and nervous) about talking to a future generation of nurses about pain management.
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote