View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey, Joe . . . good to hear from you. Sorry the news isn't so great, but I didn't expect it to be quite yet. I was thinking more along the lines that you must be getting very tired of this now and you could probably use some encouragement.

Yeah, I had some internal things that didn't work so good when I went through this. It doesn't sound like for the same reason . . . but sorry to hear you are experiencing other health issues too.

The lady I was mentioning earlier (hope she doesn't mind if I share )... well, about a week or more ago she said she was going into her 7th week now . . . and although there had been a few improvements, she still felt like she was in the "escalation" phase of this attack (with some new symptoms). I told her to hang on . . . ANY DAY NOW it will change.

I didn't hear anything since then, but today she contacted me to say she's knows she's finally turned the corner, and is recovering.

This is about week 4 1/2 for you, but you are getting much closer now.

Cherie