View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 03:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Requip

thanks. Well, I'm on 2 mg for a week, and sleepy, a bit. !! Yikes--24 mg seems like alot! I know, it's all so person-specific. That's good news, though, and great that you're doing so well on it. Thanks. I totally get your analogy,too--what a shame that we have so many bad med's to choose from, though. But what a pleasure to see the Bush/Cheney crowd run out of town, altho' soooo much toxic waste in their wake.....Later, Leonore

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
No horror stories but thought the data might help. I've been on it since diagnosis in 2000 with no problems other than sleepiness. I am currently taking 24 mg daily which is the max recommended but I have self-prescribed as high as 32 mg daily. I am unusually tolerant of it and trust it more than I do sinemet (which is kind of like saying that I trust Bush more than Cheney ).