View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Fire.. I am also from NY.. Im about an hour south of you near Binghamton NY and see a Pain Doc in Syracuse. Who do you see for your RSD?

I applied for SSD on my birthday on Jan 25th. filled all the paper work out and sent it in and had the phone interview with SSD person and sent them my signed waivers so they can get my medical records, i had my back pay and monthly money comming in startin on Feb 16th!! I had 16 cents to my name and acutally had to barrow 20$ from my mom to put in the back so i wouldnt bouce one of my payments and when i went in to put it in my account my slip they gave me back had WAY to many zeros and numbers in it!! i turned around and said i think u put this in the wrong account.. and she looked and it was mine and my back pay came in .. i will tell you i was shakin soo bad and i went shopping that nite !! lmao.. Congrats and happy that someone had goodluck like i did to get their money and finaly maybe able to concentate on dealin with the pain!!

I also didnt need a lawyer to get mine and did all mine on my own.. but didnt get denied or any questions regarding anything either..???? and i thought NY was tough state!!
FaithS (08-07-2008)