View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey there Desi,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you but my computer is messed up and I am right now using my mother in laws computer. I didn't use one of the scooters because I didn't think my feet would hurt so bad.Sometimes I just think i have to be tough even if I am not. the pain is so unbearable because I have been so stressed out this week. First we thought we might lose our house but I talked to the lenders and everything is going to be ok I think. We also had to replace the well water pump this week it quit working. We were with out water for 2 days and without the internet for 2 days. We think lightning may have gotten it. I had to get my daughter registered for school and take her to the counselor. And today I had an interview with social security for the 4th time and I really thing it went good this time. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the best. We need some good news for once. We will see. I have been taking naps when I can, but it has been short off and on this week.The pain is just so unbearable somedays. I know deal with it. I have to be the strong one this time no matter what happens. Not easy but I try.Take care and will talk to ya later.

Sincerely yours,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote