View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 06:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Many thanks for your replies, Jim the link you gave me was very useful, and Davos Ive been watching the mucuna users for a while,v v interesting stuff. I may have got to the root of the problem with blood pressure. Its two fold I think, it may be a temporary blip adjusting to a new regime, and I think the boost with the entcapone gave me too much dopamine, Ive slightly backpedalled on sinemet, balance is not so wacky and woozyness has mostly gone.

Sinemet Plus is simply 25/100 tabs. It was good to read more about entacapone and understand exactly what it does. I have been very pleased with it, I cannot describe what a difference it has made to my mobility, I feel as though i have my life back.

Thanks again
Lindy

P.S.
(For anyone looking for info on Sinemet CR, for information only and not to replace any medical advice, I spent 3.5 years on a relatively low dose and experienced loss of motivation and general apathy. I was not aware that it was related to medication until I stopped taking CR. I do not know whether this was related to poor absorbtion and a correlating undermedication, or whether it was the CR itself. The NPF ask the doctor forum has more info on this, but you will need to trawl through the doctors replies)
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote