View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Stimulator

Hello, I have a concern about a cervical stimulator implant. I have had steroid injection, nerve blocks, neck surgery twice, and now i have had the trial of the stimulator implant put in but...... of course my moved and I had to go back in and have it fixed. Then decided that works for me so i went ahead and received the permanent one. I received the permanent one and well it moved not once but twice. Then they were not able to get were I needed it so they decided to put one in the spinal cord and one right under the skinbut close to the neck as they could where I could feel it in the back of my neck. Well that went real good except I got the flu really bad enough to send me to the hospital one night. Every since theni turn my stimulator on it gives me a very very bad headache and just makes me feel bad. I have done so many things to get it corrected but it just seems like everytime nothing looks good. I am fixing to have another surgery again where they put 3 leeds in my neck. I am scared and pray that this works for me. Any sugguestion on any therepy I should do or just anything.
Vinson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote