View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 09:18 PM
dorry

dorry

Oh I agree abandoning Iraq is absurd, but they need to come up with an exit plan, because we will never resolve the tribal conflicts there with american democracy. That would be like asking the Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Charismatics and Protestant churches, throw witchcraft and voodo in there also... to all worship under the same roof with 1 appointed leader. Never going to happen.

We are interfering in other countries business, where we don't belong. I think clouds and others question the lies for the war, because if Bush were left to his own devices, Iran and Syria would be next.

People being vocal and standing up to his impulse actions is a good thing. He reminds me of a kid with the keys to a candy store. "Oh boy what can I eat next!". I firmly believe if he had the blank check that he so desires, he would bring on WW3. Frankly I question his sanity in addition to his intelligence. I'm not a bush basher. He just happens to be in the hotseat and has done alot of damage while in office.

Some people believe Bush should have carte blanche (not saying you) because of 9/11. Bush mentions Iran is the boogeyman and many pseudo patriots yell hoorah killem all.

Mentality like that scares the hell out of me.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote