Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Talking Don't look if you don't want to know about BB After Dark

I have Showtime after Dark and watch these guys every night. Jim and I are addicted!!! Last night was one big huge B%^%chi fest about both alliances. lol It comes on here from 11-2am. God help Jim and I, we're going to be tired for awhile.

If you want to know what happens when the show goes off just ask me. Sometimes they are boring as all get out, just chatting and blah. But last night, my goodness! Michelle got some wine from home and April helped her drink it and they were dropping f bombs all over the place. Ollie just sits there and acts like April swearing isn't a big deal. Isn't he the son of a preacher man? You can tell it bothers him but he likes the blondie more I guess.

Keesha is out to basically ruin and or beat up April for sure. She literally talked non stop last night about her. Apparently a huge argument happened right after the show went off that none of us got to see. Renny, Libra and Keesha are tight but not so sure about Dan or Memphis. Memphis was playing each side last night while Dan slept. Libra, Keesha and Renny asked if Dan was America's Player. lol

If they find out he doesn't get the money right? I felt bad for him because Michelle, Ollie, April and Colonel were not so friendly about him. Wait until they find out he is America's Player. I think some will feel bad about it.

From what I could understand, Michelle hates Libra but is not sure about Dan. It will be one of them for sure I think but she may put a pawn up next to one so they can get them out in two weeks.

Oh and many are starting to think April is playing Ollie to get him to vote whatever way she wants. *rolleyes*

That's it! I'll report again after tonight. lol

PS: April turned on Keesha and Libra when they refused to not vote Jessie out. April promised Michelle and Jessie she wouldn't put them up after the all night HOH contest. In my opinion April turned on Keesha and Libra when she made that promise you know?

I also found out when they are evicted they go to a hotel where they are sequestered. They are calling it the vote house and apparently all those voted off get to come back and vote for the winner. At least that's how I understood it.

Oh and Renny is my favorite!

Last edited by SandyC; 08-08-2008 at 06:46 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-09-2008), Becky21 (08-10-2008), Doody (08-11-2008), JessieSue (08-08-2008)