View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Survivor of gallstone attacks here as well. I don't know about the traveling down but the originating spot sounds absolutely right. I had several acute attacks that were painful beyond belief and debilitating for up to 6 hours at a time. That doesn't sound like that's what's happening with you but I do remember having less acute pains as well. I remember those as being more like a dull and uncomfortable ache than burning though I'm not 100% sure.

I'm with the other two -- I hope it doesn't get bad enough to go to the ER but I agree it would be a good idea to get a sonogram. BTW, the only thing that helped me when I was having an attack was to sit in a very warm bath. If you don't have heat issues with your MS and are experiencing discomfort over the weekend you might want to try it.

I did go to the ER during my second attack, before I knew what was going on and they told me I had food poisoning. Wrong!

Until you know what's going on I would strongly suggest you be careful with what you're eating. Stay away from fatty foods, etc.

Feel better, Cherie!!
Bearygood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (08-09-2008)