View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
I know you have experienced those wicked "spinal headaches", like me, and now you mentioned siezures. I've been wondering about what I have experienced is MINI-siezures too . . . but how did you know that's what it was?

Mine feels like there is "thunder" in my head, I feel dizzy/spun out and nauseous, and it occurs while I am sleeping (but the "thunder" wakes me partially). I haven't been able to find anything on the net about this, and only thought to mention the part about the dizziness/nauseous sensation to my doc. He suggested "positional vertigo" . . . but I've never felt sure about that explanation.

You have C-spine (and maybe brainstem) lesions, right?

Hope you get to feeling better soon with these new/resurrected meds.

Cherie
I asked my siezure neuro how you know it's a siezure. He says you don't unless you had one before. That is how I figured out what my second experience was.

Most of my leisons are c-spine, I do have 2 brain leisons from the beginning, though. My brainstem, I'm not sure.

What you described did strike a chord with me, so I just stopped writing, and did a quick look for my epilepsy info. It figures I can't find it. This website has all the info I have and more.

http://www.epilepsy.com/EPILEPSY/main_epilepsy

I'm sorry I don't feel better so I can look through the site for you.

I'm puzzled why your doc would just give you a short answer, and that is that, close the subject.

Have you had your thyroid checked. As a teen one of my sisters had storms when sleeping, along with her bugged out eyes, that led to her receiving a dx. She is still on meds nearly 30 yrs later.

Trust your instincts and keep looking for answers, especially if it is an ongoing issue. You strike me as that way anyway.

Please let me know if you find out anything.

's

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote