View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 12:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhellmuth View Post
Update

Well I gave that doc one last try, and he brushed me off. He said if I was willing to pay out of pocket he could write me better prescriptions. I told him that is what I have insurance for and couldn't afford to pay out of pocket. He also suggested physical therapy again. I said it didn't work the last 2 times and I wasn't willing to go through that pain again. He then commented since I wasn't willing to take any of his suggestions that he couldn't help me. He wrote me 2 scripts for Topamax and Furoset and said when I get better insurance come and see him again. Yeah right let me call him again! Thanks alot you quack!!!!!

Thank you all for your kind words and advice. I will keep looking for a doctor that actually cares. I miss Dr. Togut!

I was going to suggest reporting that clown anyways for his rudeness, but now you HAVE to report him........to the medical board in your state, the local hospital that he is affiliated with, and to your insurance company ! You'll get better scripts if you pay privately !?!?! That is criminal !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote