View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Hey there!

Hey Hippiechick! How are you today? I'm feeling a little rough, but a lot better than I have in a while - thank goodness! It's been a rough ride, but I'm very thankful to be here - now tell me a little about you: do you have MG? When were you diagnosed? How old are you? Any kids? I'm 34, was diagnosed March 6, had a thymectomy April 22, have a gorgeous 16 year old named Devon and a wonderful hubby named Mike (who has been a GREAT help through all of this, 2 stepkids who have also been great and can't WAIT to be in remission. I pray daily for it! I'm on prednisone, mestinon and NOW cellcept - although it makes me nervous, especially after reading about cellcept and PML)......I've got a GREAT neuro and GP who have really been amazing through all of this.......I've read lots of other blogs where it seems that the people have terrible drs and it makes me so sad.......Well, when you get a chance let me know a little more about you........Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
Hi, Erin....I'm hippiechick; haven't been around here too long and I think I'm catching on a little bit....anyway, it sounds like you've really had a HORRIBLE time. I'm so sorry. I know what some of that is like and it really bites big time!!!! It just seems like it can't get any worse sometimes and then -