View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

A lot more often than I care to admit. As someone said to me recently, for every day you play, you pay.

I live with numb feet daily, two numb fingers on both hands daily, so these things are "my normal." It's when the "other stuff" starts creeping up on me that I know I have over done, and need to take a day off. Friday was my day off. I had to stay in bed and pay for all the other days I spent over doing.

Yeah yeah I know. I chose my line of work and it's probably not the best choice, but I love what I do.

So go ahead, get po'd! yell, scream, whatever...dig through that freezer and maybe you will find some ice cream. Sit in front of the TV, eat ice cream, and do nothing for a while. You will feel better!

I have a sign over my desk that someone sent me that says "why suffer in silence, when I can moan, whimper & complain!"

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (08-10-2008), Gazelle (08-10-2008), Jodylee (08-10-2008), MSacorn (08-09-2008), SallyC (08-10-2008)