View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 06:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

Wow, a heart transplant. That's a tough act to follow. Hope your ex-DH is doing well.

Anyhoo, I continue to get better with the Chinese herbs I'm taking to treat the bacterial dysbiosis. Everything seems to be, aahem, solid. However, I think this gives me an excuse to eat a box of Pamela's double chocolate cookies at one sitting. I got very ill after doing this. I also got ill after eating some GF, dairy-free cookies after a CSA support group meeting. I don't know what it is, but I'm suspecting the GF flours and/or sugar. If anyone knows how to make your own flour, please let me know. I don't tend to do well with any kind of processed GF baked goods mix, except for Pamela's chocolate cake mix I tried the Namaste brand muffin mix which was better than Pamela's and is dairy free. I suppose it could be soy as well, but I don't think I'm that sensitive to soy. It's probably the sugar, but I'm in denial. I ate my share of Halloween candy at work, and it really wasn't that great. I'm going to take a GF baking class near my house in a week, so I'll let you know how that goes.

Other than that, I've been getting back into rock climbing after having hardly doing any over the summer. I just didn't have the energy. Apparently, I was eating for 5 billion, LOL!

I also started a car pool at work, so that means I won't be checking the boards as much as I used to.

Claire

Last edited by diamondheart; 11-03-2006 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Grammer
diamondheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote