View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you daniella

I have lost all of my friends little,by little. They just stop contacting me,and little,by little I didn't hear from them anymore. This blows me away. My family doesn't want me around.

I use to live in a capital city of a state. I went to support groups,prayer groups,and church. Everything stoped at once. They tore down the apartments where I lived,and could afford,and my sister said I could move up near them. So I resigned from this dead end job where they where using me to do the dirty work,which I didn't mind after awhile. Then my sister started attacking me,and making mountains out of mole hills. I'm in this rural area where there are no support groups,and etc. I feel cut off from society,because I'm so far out in the country(Rural Area).

I shouldn't be talking like this. I stop hearing from everyone. I don't know what to do. The anxiety causes there to be a pain in my chest,and it goes through my body to by back. My thoughts are tormenting at times. I'm very alone in these problems. I'm going to Social Services for help. I don't know what to do. I could talk on,and on. I just wish that I felt safe,and loved, but I'm not. BF