View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I see lots of hope here. You don't have to stumble in the dark any longer. Check out that connection you found re: a possible Christian therapist and if that doesn't work out, check your church office to see if they know of one. Also, you can print out the phamplet above to see if it is of help or go to the book store to see if there are good Christian books that might be of interest to you. How wonderful that you posted here! I can see the light shining in for you...relief coming. One thing all of us have to learn is that if we have a problem, we have to seek the solutions. And if one solution doesn't work, another one will. I heard a quote the other day that really excited me. It went like this: " God gives the birds their food. However, he doesn't throw it in their nests.' This can mean a few different things. But to me, generally it means that God provides what we need, but we have to take the action steps to make it happen. I hope you see the light coming into your life toward answers. Wishing you well.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote