Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Geez, you guys are great.

I am glad to be back. I learned so much from everyone on here. Believe me I take the info I read on here and research and go to my Drs. with it. I learned about blocks, shots, meds and so much more from all of you.

I really do have my RSD in check accept for the flair ups and thats helped me to deal with some of my other issues.

I had a kidney stone removed about a month ago and I am seeing a general surgeon next week to deal with scar tissue. You guys know my history so I' sure not going to go over it and bore you. I have had 16 surgical procedures in 11 years so I am becoming an expert on that issue.

I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel of a lot of those problems. There still there but I've learned to deal with them as they come up.

My biggest worry is Bill now. He did go hunting with my son-in-law this weekend. My daughter bought his deer tag and paid his way and I know it was to give this to the grandson's and my son-in-law just in case anything happens to him. We started paying on our cremation plans and we're getting everything in line. Our biggest asset is our PCP that is helping us do this. He's on oxygen 24/7, has congestive heart failure and has COPD. He takes 10 steps and he's in a mess.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I am so thankful for such good friends even though I haven't met you guys, I have no doubt that you are all great people.

Love,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote