View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart We're Baaaacckk

Well I had a wonderful time and would loved to have stayed another day, but Katie's anxiety was too bad every day we were there. It hit at night. She did not want to stay overnight, she wanted to be home. Cried, sobbed and shook. Finally got her to sleep, her dad wanted to just leave in the middle of the first night, or first thing in the morning. When we woke up, she got up good, dressed, makeup so out we went for the day.

After we got over to the Falls though, Katie gots some amazing pictures and we took her to the butterfly observatory, bird avitory were she had butterflys and parrots landing on her. The museum was gone though. She spent TONS of money, that was her Glee. She discovered outlets with her sister and us yesterday. We had great Italian food, fish and chips and Greek yesterday.

Over 300 miles and I did OK. I did take the ativan though. Physically from the walking I am very sore, back, hip, upper side of the thigh and feet YIKES.
I did not get to the American side with Katie. She just refused another night even at her sisters house. Maybe next year.

Tomorrow I register her for the homeschooling online. They have a registration session locally. I wish she would go to the middle school but she is adamant and after this weekend it is useless to hopw she would be ready. She needs to make that decision herself, I can;t force her or she will refuse.

Opps, another thunder boomer moving in. Most of the day and into tonight we have had hail and lots of lightening.
Thanks for all missing me, Meg, I saw the sea gulls soaring over the Falls and thought of you my sparrow with your wings spread and swooping in the clouds.
Wish we had another day to this weekend, but her comes Monday!
Di