View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everybody, Billie I have missed "talking" to you. I admit I have been lurking and not posting. My hands have been very sore and shaky so I took a break from the puter for a while.

So I see that you are in your new home. I am sure that bear will get used to it soon enough. I am not familiar with the electronic fences so I am no help there. Is there any way that you could have a dog run built for when he is outside? Or maybe a long rope line that he has a attachment to it where he can run up and down the line? that is what my BIL has for his dog and he gets to go just about everywhere in the yard with it.

To the rest of the gang. I have been having a hard time staying away from the halloween candy. I was giving out big handfuls too, but I overbought and we didn't have nearly as many kids as usual. Trying to drink lots of water and eat healthy snacks but it si so hard.

I too an wondering about Gaye. I have not seen her post at all. I hope she is OK. Well I will come around more and plewase excuse the typos as I am too tired to go back and fixc them...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote