View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 05:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default daniella

My sister,and brother in law have a place for me to stay currently,but I see them less,and less. I drove over there after church yesterday,and my brother in law didn't let me in. He politely told me he was busy,but I know that they don't want me around.

My sister has a way of countering,or saying the opposite of everything that I say. You should hear it. I don't think that she is aware of how much she does it. She has to be right,and/or have the dominance. I tried to let her know that we are on the same plain,but she has to have the last word,and puts herself above me,and is not pleased about anything that I enjoy,opinions,hobbies,spending of my own money,or anything. It's awful. She makes me feal guilt,put down,and all kinds of negative things,and I don't think that she is aware of it. I try to tell her,and she says I'm lecturing her. I cannot reason with her. It's terrible. They have let me stay in a old home that they own,so it's not all bad.

I'm currently living on whats left of my 401K. I have a lawyer,and am waiting for my Social Security hearing. This has been terrible. They denied me two times. They do that to everyone. All of my lives saving are almost gone. I've been waiting for 1 1/2 years.

I developed so much anxiety at work,and during the move,that it has gone over my head. I got a job here,and people made fun of me,because I was slower then them. I have OCD,and couldn't help it. I have to press against the OCD,and I have a mental processing problem. Sometimes people can talk to me and I cannot follow what they are saying. It's some sort of learning disability,but it has nothing to do with my intelligence.

I've live in a Mid-Atlantic State. I've lived in this State all of my life. My anxiety became so bad that I had thoughts that where in a stage of tormenting disruption of thinking when I tried to sleep after work. I love work,but I'm having problems now. I mis work. I wish I could work. Work is life to me,and not working is getting to me too. I don't know what to do. I cannot stand,or handle pressure right now,and it's always been a problem. My Dad use to help me,but now he is 88 years old,and frail. He does not want to hear my problems,or help me anymore. I hardly ever hear from him anymore.

I'm going to get weekly therapy from Social Services soon,and I hope that it will work. A NP is trying to find the right dose,and combination of medications for me to take. I hope that all of this will help,and I hope that I get assistance from SSD. If I don't,I don't know what will happen. My sister has already told me that she won't support me,even though they are financially secure. I don't know why they moved me up here now. I confused. I'm at the mercy of SSD. I'm hurting ,and need the therapy. There are so many problems. My records of anxiety attacks go back to when I was about 13. These things are real,and I can't help it,and I'm scared. BF