View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Sue~

It is so good to hear from you. You are excused, with your problems. I am so busy too, but I do make time, very earily and very late to post. I just got threw building a shoe thing over the closet door. I have to many shoes & no place to put them, so they are at the other place. You people that have a husband to do it, have it made. This was not an easy job for me. The other night I tried to put two bar stools together & finally gave up. I took them to my pastor and he did it. He is really good to me. Think I'll invite them to dinner Sunday. I was saying I needed to get used to this stove and I still haven't. I am gone except at night.

Today, I had a closing to go to at another town. I was gone longer than I planned and when I got back, Bear had got the door open chewed a bunch of rubber off the bottem & scrached it. I guess he thought he could get out by doing this. He is spoiled and he just cried and cried when I got home. I got him a cable to snap to his coller & he don't mind it at all. The chain he don't like. I have two places out back & one by the patio that I can tie him to. It's going to work!

Yes, I like the place fine in town. I can hear traffic since I am only 1 block away. At home I never heard nothing, we lived back a lane. Here I am 1 block from the school too, so lots of buses of an evening.

I do hear from Gaye and she is just taking a little break. My problem is, I want her on here. She said she don't check the forum very often. Then Jan I am not sure about her. She has some medical issues tho. You all have a good night.
Sweet Dreams,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote