View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for encouragement and info. Dallas is having a bad day (weekend actually). Muscles very tired and cramping...eyes doing their funny thing they like to do and problems swallowing...so doc is calling his neuro team in birmingham again...probably going back. will let you know...thanks again... Heidi

p.s. erin, are you feeling better yet? I know you have been going through a rough time, and I have just been thinking a lot about you. I hope you are on your way to feeling better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
I personally haven't heard anything about Imuran, but I do know that it does take time for the thymectomy to take effect. I was told by my neuro and GP to expect anywhere from 6 mos-1 year....so hang in there! Tell Dallas to hang in there, too! I was also told that until I was officially "in remission" that there would be good/bad days/weeks, but not to give in to this disease and DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE! I hope someone who actually knows about that drug can give you some good advice. In the meantime, hang in there!
HiHo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote