View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mark,
How are you feeling? everything getting back to normal?

things here are crazy. Here it is Aug 11th, and still no surgery. The day before surgery, my drs. nurse called and said that the insurance hadn't made a determination on the surgery. Well, it was approved the following week. Then my dr went on vacation, he came back and said that he wanted it moved to my belly, so another dr. would do it. He would get back to me with a week a two, and if the other dr couldn't do it for a few weeks, he would find someone else. Well, then my dr. came back from vacation, then his surgical nurse went out for 2 weeks. she cam back last Thur. and still nothing. Of course, DH has to go out of town next week, and my daughter is getting married on the 25th of Sept. So, it makes it almost impossible to get the surgery done before the end of Sept. Also, I'm going to have a house full of people for the wedding, plus all my animals, dogs, cats horses. Plus all the bridal showers etc. I'm about ready to just live with the pain. Not that I want to, but I can't keep living my life waiting for the next phone call. Actually, I'm about ready to find a new dr that will move it, but I figure by the time I find someone, my dr. will have scheduled it anyway. Oh well....It's got to get better.

Hugs
Mary